Heahair® Silver Wave Handtied Synthetic Lace Front Wig Hs0011 Reviews

Let me tell you...this is an absolutely gorgeous and well made wig. The color itself is the perfect shade of gray. The inside of the wig is sewn nicely and has an adjustable strap so that you can adjust it to fit your head. You also get a wig cap with this wig and a wig cap is key to wearing a wig if your hair is longer than the wig. This wig is made very nicely with no shedding present and there are the perfect amount of curls. I had to wash mine and it held up nicely while washing and did not fall apart. I washed it...let it dry and then combed through it with a wide tooth comb and now it is back to its normal self. I would definitely recommend this wig to anyone looking for a high quality wig. This product was sent to me for no cost to me in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own and based on my own personal experiences with the product.
Heahair® Silver Wave Handtied Synthetic Lace Front Wig
About the Product
Material: High Quality Heat Friendly Fiber. Handtied with a Fine Sheer Material. Natural Hair Feeling. Realistic Appearence.
Cap: Handtied lace front. Ventilate Cap. 3 Combs for added security, Big parting lace, Adjustable Strap

Comments

Popular Posts