hairstyle simple for party and hairstyles for school - hairstyle for girl - 2016


About the Product
Material: High Quality Heat Friendly Fiber. Handtied with a Fine Sheer Material. Natural Hair Feeling. Realistic Appearence.
Cap: Handtied lace front. Ventilate Cap. 3 Combs for added security, Big parting lace, Adjustable Straps
United States Technological Standard. Fashionable and No Color Fading.
Brand: Heahair (US Brand) aims to design the highest quality handtied lace front wigs.
Heahair Synthentic Lace Front Wig can change your look without damaging your own Hair. Perfect for Halloween, themed Parties and fancy dress Parties.

H. S.:
This wig is beautiful. I bought this for fun so I can be blonde without dying my dark brown hair. The hair feels real. It's not shiny and fake looking. It's a nice heavy, full head of hair. I naturally have very thick hair so this feels like my real hair. I bought a different wig that was less than half the price, but it's not nearly as luxuriously thick as this one.





Heahair Facebook:



Comments

Popular Posts